Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sorry dear friends

Dear Friends,
Greetings from Paul Mathew, your classmate at G.H.S.S. Poothrikka. Hope you are doing well. 
It is time and experiences teach us the lessons of rights and wrongs. Whenever I introspect on my school days, the anguish and agony overpowers me is really excruciating. Though my words and deeds can't be taken back, I ought to console my self and I should pacify my mind and spirit.
I think my behavior was extremely inappropriate and lacked the respect others deserved that sometimes disrupted and distracted you too. Albeit, that was not appreciated my anybody, I continued with my naughty behavior for years in my immaturity. I afraid that my thoughtless action and words pained you physically and mentally in some occasions.   
Even though mere words of sorry is not suffice to justify my action, now I left without any option. Please allow me to apologize for what I did wrong to you (in any ways). I am really sorry If I hurt/pained you at any moment of our friendship. 
I am sorry for my actions and I hope that you can put this matter behind us.

--
Warm Regards
Paul V Mathew, Kochi

No comments:

Post a Comment