Programme Manager@ASAP is a promising and demanding job role under the skill development mission of Government of Kerala.
Role as PM
- ASAP offers Job Flexibility but strictly demands time-bound actions
- Must be VERY GOOD Campaigner. It is your responsibility to garner more students/trainees to the kitty of ASAP.
- No limits for creativity, ideas and execution of your plan at your authority
- Travel is an inevitable component and you have to reach at any of the institution by 8.00 A.M to monitor classes (8 to 9 every day)
- Office Time 9 to 5.30
- Targets have to be maintained
- Good expertise in Basic IT
- Its a mission mode project and you have to work on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays for sure (Compensatory off can be taken).
The nature of employment of the cadre is purely contractual.
Round 1: Preliminary screening test – Currently NASSCOM test is being used for preliminary screening- candidates who scores 60% and above in the NAC test qualify for the next round - case study presentation. (Thorough mock tests are suggested)
Round 2: Case study presentation - The candidates shall be given a case study to analyze and prepare a presentation of 5 minutes duration. Preparation time of one hour will be given for this task. Candidates scoring 60% and above in this round will be shortlisted for personal interview.
Round 3: Personal Interview - Personal Interview will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee.
(All the selected PMs have to attend a training and one month Case Study at any of the ASAP institutions and its nearby area.)
Salary and Benefits
- Rs.25000 PM + Travel allowance of minimum of Rs.2500/- + communication allowance of Rs.2000/-.
- Base pay is fixed by adding 10% increment for each of the minimum qualifying years to the Consolidated pay in the previous grade plus 10% grade progression benefit (The proposed percentage of incentive according to the different levels of performance rating are: a. 15% for Rating 1 b. 12% for Rating 2 13 c. 8% for Rating 3 d. No increment for Rating 4 and 5.)
- Programme Managers from Grade A to E would be eligible for availing the Contributory Provident Fund benefits.
- The Programme Managers shall be covered under the National Pension Scheme (NPS)wherein 10% of the consolidated pay shall be made by ASAP and corresponding deduction would be made from Programme Manager for NPS.
- The families (self, spouse and two dependent children up to 25 years) of all Programme Managers would be covered under the hospitalisation insurance policy.
- The maternity expenses would be covered
- HRA shall be uniform 10% of consolidated pay drawn across all grades.
- All mandatory national holidays shall be declared as Public Holidays.
- The female Programme Managers would be entitled for maternity leave and a male Programme Manager would be eligible for Paternity leave of five working days.