Thursday, February 20, 2014

Research for a Cause


Though I learnt a lot on research, still I lack expertise in the application of statistical packages. Sophisticated tools like AMOS, gives accurate and reliable results than traditional tools so that I should utilize it scientifically to enrich my research. Being a person involved in multi disciplinary research, I look forward to grasp new developments in research and I believe that this platform will provide me an opportunity to share my views with veteran researchers and venerable resource persons.
Young researchers can contribute more for the welfare of people and for the development of nation by doing hair splitting reviews on various social and economic issues. The interest I have on developmental concerns and social entrepreneurship require in-depth analysis on social strata and brain storming to create viable, feasible and innovative solution oriented projects. Here my researcher mind calls me to strive for perfection.
Above all, I firmly believe that knowledge only multiplies and not reduces while we share. Hence I would like disseminate all these new techniques in research with my fellow researchers for the overall improvement of my institution and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment