Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Identity


A young Indian hails from a rural rustic ambience, from the hinterlands of a village in Kerala. I dream, visualize and aspire for a ‘Better India’. Even though I am a Christian, I believe – beyond caste and creed, we are ONE and we will be ONE. I represent an agrarian family and stands for the people at bottom level. My parents are farmers, they involve in plantation and livestock activities and our annual income comes around 25,000. My mother tongue is Malayalam one of the five classical languages in India. I have strong faith in God; hence I try to comply with ethical principles and to keep my words and deeds in par with this moral foundation. I strongly believe that all the religions, philosophies, spiritual traditions, and even the concept of worshipping nature contributes for individual as well as social development. This notion of not to jeopardize secular approach gives a news lens to viewing our people with unity, equality, brotherhood and fraternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment