Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Challenges and Excitements


Now, the question I face is how I should set my targets strategically. How I should proceed further to create a serious impact in the society. Impart great visions and implement these plans is a challenging task ahead. I want to see my village – a ‘sustainable destination’. Inculcate the same idea to my fellow beings in a better way is necessary to make it participatory.
I firmly believe leadership begins with true self-awareness and True leadership is the awareness of 'the self and the 'other'. Emmanuel Levinas’ “the face of the other makes me responsible” explains that, a leader should understand the potential of his 'self' (Self Esteem) and the needs and aspirations of his followers (other self). When we know about ourselves, we will know ‘the other’ and this realization leads us to the ‘knowing of world’. Though Transaction Analysis (TA) and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) are doing the same, the platform ‘Youth Jam’ is an ideal blend of all this knowledge and wisdom.   Interact with different people, meet leaders with innovative ideas and to understand our diverse culture serve this purpose. Youth Jam comprises of cultural exchange, religions and socio-economic discussions certainly bring the young minds of the world togetherness. Getting involved with an international learning community is a rare opportunity and this dream platform will inspire me to continue with my never ending frisson. I hope the discussions, debates and interactions with the global community is an excellent venue for me to understand the real issues of the globe.
Along with contributing, benefiting from the various young visionaries is my soul intention. The quote “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” of Mahatma Gandhi is my real motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment