Friday, June 18, 2010

My Day

My Day starts with prayers at 3.00 am. By wishing nice day I thinks or plans the whole day. With out any hesitation directly swims in to books. After 1 1/2 hrs time.... have a tea and go for exercise. 10 min exercise and 1 hr run and walk. Returned to my mansion before 7. Again watch T.V  and skimming the news paper for 15 minutes. Just after this again goes through my books. Cooking will happen along with this. At 9.00 bath and will be ready. Waiting for room mate that will long from 15- 60 minutes. Then at office thrilling, boring and gossiping. No more issues.......just completes my work and waiting for colleague from 6- 8. If possible finds some better way. Cooking partially. Read news paper. Have food. Watch TV for 10- 30 min.Then reads. Praying for good dreams and bright future I walks to bed. Time will be 10.30-11.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment