Friday, December 12, 2014

STRIVE TO SURVIVE; LOOKING FOR KIND HEARTS

STRIVE TO SURVIVE; LOOKING FOR KIND HEARTS

“Broken family is not a rare seen in this region. Children either loose share of love of their mothers’ or fathers’ or are forced to be the mute witness of daily quarrels between their parents. When many instances, alcohol become a villain, certain cases remain elusive. Anoopa is one among the victims of afflicted families. Though she is brilliant in study and aspires to grow, the prevailing issues bring scratches to his dreams” 

Search for a ray of hope amid miseries
Let me begin with a quote of Christina Aguilera with the hope of it may console the grieving mind of Anoopa; “my parent's divorce and hard times at school, all those things combined to mold me, to make me grow up quicker. And it gave me the drive to pursue my dreams that I wouldn't necessarily have had otherwise”. Her dark days started when her father decided to leave her and to live with her friend’s mother. Adding salt to their injuries, when he went away leaving her wife and daughters, he also remembered to offer them a huge burden of liabilities. When she survives along with her mother in a very old and pathetic mansion which may be confiscated any time, she has only one aim; “at any cost I should comfort my loving mother with my humble deeds”.

It is a proved fact; broken family is always stressful for children. Many children in this situation experience hard time and undergo severe mental trepidation. It increases the risk that children will suffer from psychological and behavioral problems that are likely to develop problems with anger, disobedience, and rule violations. Students may compromise their education and become depressed and anxious. Many resilient children still report painful memories and ongoing worries about the broken relationship between their parents. Though these are the realities, Anoopa still lives with hope. In the mid of ebbs and flows; she says “I see my father only once in a blue moon, but my mother doesn’t allow me to talk to him. Being my mother shoulders all the pains and fears, I don’t do anything which makes my mom worry”. The agony, perils and plights that she should carry at her very young age cannot be affordable to anyone.

Anoopa also has an younger sister studies in ninth standard. Her mother works in the field to find sustenance and to make arrangements for the studies of her children. Being their house located in a hilly area far away from the centre, they need to struggle hard to avail various services. Her mother Anoopa wants her children to study more; but she truly gave up her aspiration, as the situation demands immediate requirement of a job. At the same time she doesn’t like to send her children away from her sight.

ASAP made me to stand confident 
She is one among the toppers in school and secured highest mark in the skill course- Certificate in Banking and Finance Professionals. Her achievements are to appreciated while considering her miserable life. “She is very good at studies, attentive, polite and regular’; teachers said. She studies in the second year Commerce batch. Anoopa believes that ASAP has made a significant change in her life. According to her; “It was a great privilege to be an ASAP student. Classes are outstanding. It improved my communication skill, confidence and knowledge. Now I am confident to speak English in front of others without any inhibition. ASAP has also helped to increase my IT skills. Above all, it provides me energy to strive hard despite all ambiguities on future”. When lives in a weak structure to be acquired any time by the lenders, they seek some kind hearts to get them out of woods. If someone can lend their hands for support, that will be of great relief to their brewing concerns. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment