Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Red Letter Day



It marked as a red letter day due to certain unique experiences and memorable events. I refer to the winding – up and valedictory session of Banking and Finance batch at the SDC Kattappana. Exhibiting their confidence and courage, a group of thirty made everything well by their inexplicable harmonious rhythm and sweet melodies. 

Beginning with a prayer song and an introduction, Mahesh stolen the show by his exemplary endeavor to express the skill he gained from ASAP, followed by the awe inspiring words of master Albin. Though Albin is from a very humble background, the values, attitudes and determination he holds is more than suffice to guide him to a bright future. “I was not at all confident to stand in front of even a sparsely audience and really longed to speak in English; but I was helpless and clueless. But ASAP blessed me with all the wishes materialized. Now I have no fear to stand even if the audience crosses thousands. I am at a dire need of a job and I should find a suitable career immediately after this course. Yes; I move unstoppable with this mission in mind”. He said in English.

It was a heart touching experience to me attending the whole function in English which was a far dream at my school days.  When students start one by one and shower praise and appreciations to their beloved teacher Shanthi and offer a gift as a token of their gratitude; she found almost at the brim of breaking down.  

They also remembered to thank the unrelenting support provided by Ms. Veena, PM, ASAP. Controlling their erupting emotions, students exchanged heartfelt thanks and shared sweets as a symbol of their everlasting commitment to everyone. Mr. Suneesh, Paul (PM's), and Kavitha spoke. It really marked as a red letter day in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment