Friday, December 12, 2014

A good Precedent - ASAP, Kattappana Government College

I was closely observing the foundation course for a few days which made me to trip down the memory lane of my college days where my ‘sole inspiring teacher’ always kept us away from the comfort zone of speaking mother tongue by speaking only in English, which enabled us to stretch our tongue muscles to try English. I am extremely indebted to my teacher, he helped us in many ways and taught “just try your hand first and be a master”.

I refer this to the Skill Development Executive (SDE) at the Government College Kattappana Ms. Geethu who reflects the same in the class and produces apparent results. When I looked at the tender faces of ASAP cadets, the exuberance they exhibit and the determination they hold on communication marveled me; while I try to recollect my same days from my foggy memory. Let the God Almighty empower them to pitch with great pace.


I personally believe this is a good precedent (at least for ASAP Foundation Course) that really lacks in our government institutions; above all Geethu is an emulating model for SDEs’. Being a stronghold, Ms. Veena, PM at the SDC always lend her hand for support and becomes a motivating figure to students with her generous attitude. Let’s wish, the hope ASAP brought in SDC Kattappana, may radiate all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment