Monday, October 28, 2013

Why I am a Traveller


This is the first time I know about this wonderful journey. Actually I want to participate as a Yatri. But my age is now 26. So I went across the responsibilities of a Facilitator and consoled myself that I can successfully perform the responsibility.
I have 4 years full time work experience in social sector.
I have conducted different tours and organized various meets/camps
Most of the programs I involve are with students and youth
I have a keen desire to make my enterprise a viable one
I have participated in different discussions
I have so many things to share with my team mates
I have a good character and strong discipline
Above all I love to inculcate my visions and impart good values to as many I can. So I think this is an excellent opportunity for me to encourage youths to an active partners of national development through successful business enterprises.  As I have a degree in business administration, I can clarify some doubts of my team members, also many of the team members may have creative ideas, so I can create an excellent platform to share, discuss, debate and crystallize the concept of their business

Most of the initiative I have associated with is in social development. While I was working in MACFAST, We have conducted different programs for students and Youth. Under the banner of GLII, I have organized various programs like.
Village Life Experience Tours, Kerala
College Tours, (Tourism Club) 3-5 Days
Inter Collegiate Management Meet
Annual Day Celebrations
Participated as National Service Scheme Volunteer
Class Representative
Quiz Competitions
Seminars and Work Shops
Medical Camp
Youth Development Programs (50 Members)
Local sensitization Programs
Training for Students, Youths, Engineers, Tour Guides, Drivers and local artisans
Handled different sessions on Morality, Personality Development for students


As a facilitator I want to be
An Excellent Learner
A transformational leader and
An effective mentor
I want to be dexterous by handling different types of people from different parts of the country
By listening the views of team members I will be more enlightened.
Also I can improve my leadership skill, motivating skill and listening skill


We are the travelers in this world. To find an ideal path, and move through the way or to create a new path and experience it, then show this to our followers – leave legacies. We have a destiny – a prosperous future. Let me quote the line of Robert Frost,

“The woods are lovely dark and sleep
But I have to keep my promise
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep”
Please allow me keep my promise and bless me to show the way to my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment