Monday, October 28, 2013

A Letter to the Director, Sambhavan

Dear Sutradhar,
Thank you for the mail and informing a genuine concern. I hope you are seeking for right and best candidates for Samanvay and Sambavan.
Franky speaking, I too in a dilemma. At one side I want to participate in this 'Rethink' , and at the same time there are so many  deserving candidates seeking for financial assistance eagerly waiting for  the positive response from 'nayi dishaayein'. As you mentioned in the mail, money is a matter for many and the situation is not different for me also.
Your mail touched my heart and forced to me find some money for the program.  I strongly believe this work shop will help me to understand  myriad governance issues and the modus operandi of tackling social evils. Definitely, it worth more than the nominal fee you are expecting. This amount was not a matter for me a year ago while I was working. But now I am perusing PhD to  improve my credentials and for the betterment of policy interest. My goal is to reach a lead position in making and executing right policies for public interest and now I am in the mission to achieve my target. Also I was forced to spent some money for our organizations activity (GOAL@25).
I was expecting my scholarship amount from the university, but it is not yet sanctioned. I think it will take some time, so I am maintaining austerity. I am totally aware about the financial condition of my parents and not in a position to ask financial support.

This my belief - "Opportunity will knock the right door at right time" .- Today or Tomorrow. I request you to make sure the grant should be reached at the right hand.
I am not sure about whether I can offer some amount or not. I left with two options.
1. I can work for some organization/agency for getting enough money (Can you arrange?)
2. I will attend/pay the event just after receiving scholarship from the university (I will afford full amount)
There are number of reformers without any selfish attitude - I salute and admire them. Also I have seen many rich but corrupted people, only with lip services and token actions. Also powerful but no strong desire for social development and clear vision for community enhancement. I don't want to live in a world where poor becomes poor and corrupted becomes corrupted. I dream for a just, equitable and sustainable India. I want to establish and widen 'Green Life India International' to promote sustainability.

From the short tenure, I realized
Not all rich men can help poor
Not all powerful men can stand for the rights of underprivileged
Not all innovative persons can execute pro poor plans
But a person with money/might+mind can do anything for the society.
Right to the point, Now I don't have money and power (legal). But have a right mind. And striving for power and status. Certainly it is for admiration along with inculcate and impart right vision for my followers. So no one can stop to execute my missions for the welfare of society.
We can't take anything after death, but we can leave our footprints for our coming generations. So Live, Love, Learn and Leave Legacy!

Expecting Your Valuable response.

Thanking  You
Paul V Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment