Monday, October 28, 2013

Stunted Age

Stunted stage of my village was my core concern where people didn’t have education, lack of infrastructure, scarcity of opportunities, absence of great visionaries, and no access for information. My father is a farmer, poverty and hunger was the part and parcel of my life. No one was there to guide, inspire and motivate us. It was only at the time of my Post Graduation, I use a computer.
But I don’t have any complaints. These constraints mold me and made me a strong man.  It provoked me to think for a change and forced me to work for the development of my fellow people. It pushed me to get educated and motivated me to start an organization in my village. I had a strong desire to get rid from my limitations.
Now I am realizing, if we have strong determination and a dedicated mind – we can grow. Hardships are not for destruction but for the uplift of others. It gives us rare experiences; it makes us to know the pain of others and to be pain with those who are in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment