Monday, February 29, 2016

Call Me Today

 i happened to witness many giant walls created by humans. Most of it are 'the Wall of Self' that make our minds too narrow. Beyond caste, creed, colour and clan we are equal in some respects. And it is not an individual but our ideologies are debating. All are great in their own domains. If we understand this, we will accept each other keeping away all differences. This made me to challenge you for the following.

You can call me for any one of the following services anywhere (preferably during weekends)

1.     Toilet Cleaning
2.     Shoe Polishing
3.     Car Washing

If i should bring my equipment’s please let me know. i will come to your home/office and undertake the task with all perfection.  i am also happy to have something with your members.

i am keeping a Charity Fund for the welfare of students (Only). i appreciate if you give some fee/donations/useful things towards my humble service. i assure you that every penny you give to me will reach at the right hands. 

It would be nice if you share this action/service among your friends that may be a help to a poor student. Wherever, i undertook this task, i felt shedding my ego and cladding goodness. It obliterates all walls and barriers of human mind.

Mob: +91-94959999770, 9745482028

paulvmathew.hr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment