Monday, March 28, 2016

ASAP A Ray of Hope

ASAP A Ray of Hope
Just like everyone Kiran was brought up from a middle class family whose father is a daily worker, mother is a home maker. Kiran is one the first batch ASAP student who successfully completed his GBFS course and currently working as the SDE with ASAP. He is having an extreme sense of passion for his studies, and strives very much in continuing his studies. He is currently pursuing his 1st year M.com course at Govt. College Manathavady.
Kiran is very much thankful to SDE Mr. Jijoy Joseph as he was his mentor during the course period and has influenced him in many ways. He was successful in picking the valuables precisely from each and every sessions of ASAP. Each and every day in ASAP, the classes and the activities in ASAP, everything did he enjoy by grasping the necessaries out of it. He thus recognized the need of a better position in his life, in ASAP. He had a strong passion to be like his mentor, his teacher, Mr. Jijoy. He admired him as his role model. Noted the way his mentor takes the classes, how he indulges with the students. Gradually a passion in his life aroused to be one among the ASAP members. He got job offers from three companies after the course one is at Global Service Ltd as Customer Relationship Officer and two opportunities from North India. He wasn’t interested into all these, rather he preferred joining ASAP as an SDE. He looks forward to extend the same that his mentor has taught him to his students as an SDE. He remembers to keep a good rapport with the students under GMHSS Vellamunda institution.
According to his view “ASAP has brought a lot of changes in my entire life. It has changed my behavior and gave me an overall make over. ASAP changed my view of looking in to things of life. I am more confident in what I do now. ASAP has thought lot of lessons for a good living, from mannerisms to livelihood and gave lessons of life to earn as well as it has gave me a job to earn. Presently I am an M.com student and also an SDE at ASAP, which make me very much proud of myself to be and I am more satisfied by this.
I hope all the learners take this course into serious note and take maximum advantage by learning everything offered by ASAP. Thanking ASAP for my success.”

*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment