Monday, March 28, 2016

ASAP made me Self Reliant

ASAP made me Self Reliant
Hailing from the hilly terrains of Idukki, Bibin used to go regularly for part time jobs at a workshop nearby his house. He lives with his parents and three younger sisters, studying at the same school where Bibin studies. As an unemployed and a drunkard, his father creates problems every day. His mother is a heart patient. The family struggled a lot as the whole responsibility fell on the shoulders of Bibin. He joined a course of Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) and successfully completed the course. Unfortunately, the deplorable conditions of his family was not allowing him to continue his studies. Recently Bibin got an excellent placement at Sobha Projects and Trade Pvt Ltd, Thrissur with a salary of Rs. 11000 per month. He says Joining ASAP Plumbing course and attending the placement were a blessing to me; now I save around Rs. 8000 per month for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment