Saturday, May 7, 2011

Why it so crowded?


Last week, I was in an International Convention which was at my Home town. It was so crowded, thousands of people pushing in to the Hall to hear the voice of someone and to experience something. I too managed to enter in to it very eagerly and early to find out the essence of that - something. That jamboree really cherished me. I went there very early to find front seat.
The speaker spoke about the reason of this obedient crowd. “Beloved all, there is a man in a city. Every day, he distributes gold coins to all those who gathered there. In the beginning some one mistaken it and resisted to go. But when day goes it becomes more crowded. Many tried to stop the people but the flow continues and increases. This what is happening here.” I was amazed by the obedience of followers. They are working under an umbrella and in the leadership of certain enlightened persons.
They called it as ‘Kalvari Tharavadu’ and I am one belongs to this ‘Tharavadu’. Blessings of God pour enormously there and people get free from all the miserable. God heals people in mistress, God touches people in worries and God consoles people in grieves. The comforter – Holy Spirit revolves around there and console thousands those who are in distress. Sprinkles of fire and drops of freezed  snows are showering there. The love of Jesus influences people and it crushes hard and rough minds. Comforter provides strength live and give ability to love. I have been wondering by seeing many higher officials and people from all over the world like Europe, Middle East, America etc. and I found the essence of holy spirit that forced them to gather here and celebrate the name of Lord.
“We are preaching the crucified Jesus. Not the religion but the men, Not the religion but the mind and Not the religion but the heart should change” – This is the founding principle of CRF – Christian Revival Fellowship.
If you are in worries, if you are in trouble and without any peace I welcome you to this Holy Place. Get free from your miseries. Feel the eternal peace and grab the everlasting salvation. All the wishes to my friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment