Thursday, July 2, 2015

Red Bus doesn't make your Day Red Letter

First time when I booked a ticket in Red Bus I didn't receive any message to produce my mobile ticket. Last time I booked a ticket, which was the most terrible experience. My boarding time was 11.44 P.M. Around 5 evening a person called me an intimated, the bus will reach at your boarding point only on 2. 30 AM. While I was reluctant to comprehend, he said, "it's the usual time of the bus, and this adjustment was made as per the instruction from Red Bus". But he assured bus will reach at my destination at correct time. I inquired for refunding; I had no other options, but to relay on Red Bus in this late hours.

The problem was not with the timing. But the last bus from my town to the boarding point is 10 PM. I should wait at the street in the midnight around 5 hours. However, I found a lodging at the city. Around 2.00 AM, I called them, desperately they said, we will reach the place around 3. 30.

Very terrible ! Stay in a Nasty mosquito claded place in a midnight time.


At last bus came.

I had to leave for an urgent program from my destination. However, the bus reached at the point only around 2 hours.

Dissatisfied with my experience I sent a mail to Red - Bus. After a few minutes, I received a reply.

Dear Customer,
We are sorry for the inconveneince caused.

With reference to your below email, we wish to inform you that we have forwarded your request to the team concerned and we would keep you posted within 3 working days. We request you to bear with us while this process is completed.
Veena M,
Your friend at redBus.in

Also, after a few minutes, I received another reply and further no response. 

Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
This email is to confirm your request, for the refund amount of Rs. 1800/-.
During your transaction attempt, the money was deducted from the account but the ticket was not confirmed. We acknowledge that your money is received by us and it will be refunded to your account.
We have initiated the refund amount of Rs. 1800/- to your card /account today. Your bank will process this refund and it may take up to 7 Bank working days to refund your money.
Please note: The refund will be in the name of Redbus/Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.
In case the amount is not refunded, kindly get in touch with your bank.
For all further communication, please remember your reference number is:42817160.
For additional assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us at care@redbus.in.
We hope to serve you again in the future.
We value your feedback. This helps us to stay in touch with your needs and to improve our service. Click the link below to share your email experience.
Suresh.D
Your friend at redBus.in


However and At last, please remember about the conditions of Red Bus

  1. redBus responsibilities do not include:
    • (1) The bus operator's bus not departing / reaching on time.
    • (2) The bus operator's employees being rude.
    • (3) The bus operator's bus seats etc not being up to the customer's expectation.
    • (4) The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
    • (5) The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged.
    • (6) The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
    • (7) The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
    • (8) The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
  2. The departure time mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
Happy RedBus Ticketing !

Customer is the KIng ?

No comments:

Post a Comment