Friday, August 13, 2010

Real Salvation

I invite all my friends to hear some views. May not be interesting but will be interesting when feel the real taste. 

Let me ask some questions? 
O.K.
Are you believe in heaven and hell? 
If yes Where you reach after death? 
Do you know what is the criteria to reach there?

You know, heaven is only for saints. 
Are you saint? 
As Holy Bible says, irrespectively all are sinned in the world and not eligible for heaven.

Now another question...... 

who died for you? Who gave a promise to his followers when leaving the world - "I will come back to collect you"

Yes. It is Jesus Christ, Who died for us and gave that promise.Again read slowly what Bible says "But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us".

Once our first parents Adam and Haowa pushed away from Eden because of sin. After that God was in great worry because of his creators. So God made a plan and sent his son - Jesus to the world. He died for the whole human. He crucified for the sin of whole world. After that he unveiled the stoppage of Roman and resurrected.

Dear friends, if you believe God will gift you the salvation and heaven. It is not a matter who you are, where you are, what is your past etc. Only thing just believe God and pray. 
My beloved brother, are you in worrisome?
Are you in debt?
Are you suffered by diseases?
Are you weep about your future, father, mother, children............................ anything God is ready to help you.


Shall we pray

My God Jesus. I know you are the only God and real Saviour. I believe you died for me and pained for my sins. In this moment I accept you as my Saviour and God. Please pardon my sins. Please lead me. Please come to my heart. Thank you Jesus.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment